Thursday, September 18, 2008

What are teeth and why do they hurt so bad?

Will is teething! He is my little drool bug. He has to wear a bib a good portion of the day now because if he doesnt, his clothes will just get soaked. He LOVES the teething rings though...especially when they are straight out of the fridge.

He is also still sick. He is worse today than all week. He has a temperature which I would consider to be a fever, but the nurse does not. His tummy is still really upset, but that could be due to all of the drool. He is now drinking Pedialyte to help with his tummy. One thing he does not like is the big blue nose sucker!!! He starts screaming before it even gets in there. Poor little guy.

Meme is coming over after work today. She is going to let me type and then head out to my tennis lesson tonight. I don't know if she will stay once Brad gets home just to help him or not, but we sure appreciate her coming and helping us out.

Brad and I are going to go see our friends, the Crissmans, tomorrow night. They just brought Hunter home yesterday, and we can't wait to meet him. Nana is going to keep Will. It would not be a good idea to take him to see a 5 day old baby when he feels the way he does.

I told Brad that when it rains, it pours, and I feel like that is our saying now because of everything going on. He told me that the rainy days make the sunny days so much better. Now I have the Annie song stuck in my head...the sun will come out tomorrow!! I hope so!!

Brad is having a colonoscopy on Wednesday morning. Hopefully they will find out the cause of his pain. I hope everyone has a good day today. Tomorrow is Friday!! :)





No comments: