Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update

Update on Brad...we went and had his colonoscopy this morning. Dr. King said it looked great. So, next step is a scope to look at his stomach and surrounding areas. I am starting to think that he is just ruling things out, and that he really doesn't know what is going on, but at least he is being aggressive with it. Brad is feeling better though, but not quite 100%.

On another note, I sent some pictures in today to a modeling agency for kids. My grandmother modeled for them years ago...through their adult company. I don't know if they are looking for children like Will or not, but the worst they could tell me is no. It was my grandmother's idea, so we thought we would give it a go. I will let you know if anything comes of it.

Will is still sick, but getting better each day. I hope by the weekend he is rid of this nasty cold. Unfortunately, he passed some of his cold on to his Nana. It is so hard to resist kissing on him...even with a snotty nose. :)

No comments: