Friday, September 5, 2008

Sleeping with 2 eyes open

My sweet little one is taking a snooze in the chair (takes after daddy and poppy) and he is totally asleep with both eyes open. I had to grab a picture. Also, I had to get a rear end shot...it sums up his life..."but he was still hungry." :)

Daddy's night time job is to get Will ready for bed and to give him a bottle before bed. Well, last night he got a new job. He gave Will a bath for the first time. He was SO funny. He did not want me in there, but I snuck in and he had Will standing up leaning against the bathtub so that he could wash the backside of his body. Haha. It was priceless. I wish the camera had been close enough to grab that shot. He did such a good job with the bath, the lotion, and the jammies. What a man I am married to!!





No comments: