Friday, September 19, 2008

Tennis

For those who think it is funny that I am taking tennis lessons and there are kids in the class (you know who you are), I would like you to know that last night at my lesson, the 4 "seasoned" ladies...who are no older than 30...beat the 4 kids...who are 2 in 9th grade, 1 in 10th, and 1 in 12th...in 2 games!!! I told the parents last night that I was sorry we had to embarass their children like that. They said they needed to be embarassed like that every now and then. :)

I am enjoying my tennis though. I told Brad last night that if I decide to take it up, I will need a new racket...pink of course. He thought that was funny. The racket I have is one my parents bought me in middle school...so, 15+ years old. I think it will be time for a new one! I think that I could really enjoy the game though. I will get a picture on here one day!!

No comments: