Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sick again...

Will is sick again. He started coughing last night, but I thought maybe he had a tickle in his throat. He coughed all night, and in the middle of the night, I started hearing him struggling to breathe through his nose. I can tell he did not sleep well because he was moving a lot during the night and coughing. He is taking a nap right now, so hopefully he can rest some today. It is sad when your little one is sick and can't tell you what hurts. He had an upset stomach yesterday, but for some reason I think it is related to his teeth. He has done nothing but shove his fists and my fingers in his mouth for 2 days. Poor little guy!! I guess I need to keep thinking "this too shall pass."

Brad is going to a new doctor today at 4pm. I pray that they can figure out what is going on with him. He felt okay yesterday, but started hurting later in the night. He was going to give Will his night time bottle so that I could work, but after I had Will ready for bed, he was asleep on the couch.

In other news, my cousin and his wife who are having triplets found out that they are all boys!! I know they will love their little boys!!!

And congratulations to Brian and Lisa Crissman, our SS friends. They had their son, Hunter Reaves yesterday afternoon. We can't wait to meet our new little friend!!





No comments: