Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Thursday

My little boy is 4 months old as of this past Tuesday. Where has the time gone? This has been the most rewarding 4 months of my life. You never know how truly wonderful and what a blessing children are until you see your own child smile at you day after day. Will has a smile that melts hearts.

Nana called today and said that Party City had a Shrek costume. I think we are going to go and check it out on Saturday. Daddy loves Shrek, so if they have one that fits, it might be the one we get for Halloween.

I have been working on a book on www.shutterfly.com If you haven't ever seen what kinds of things you can do there, you need to look. I am making a book about Will's first year of life. There are 20 pages to a book, and I am on 15, so I think I may be adding some pages. It is so fun though. It prints out like a yearbook...with the smooth pages and everything. That really is a neat website.

Will is going to spend the night with Meme and Poppy tomorrow night and then to Nana and Granddad's house on Saturday. Brad is going to the GA game Saturday, so I will be home working on my files for Monday. I think we are going to go out to dinner together tomorrow night.

Will is being dedicated at church on September 14th. We are looking forward to that. We have some family coming, so it should be a good time.

Here are some pictures I took of Will playing in his room earlier. I caught him in the act of flipping...he flips all the time...even in his sleep now. I am going to Babies R Us this weekend to get a breathable bumper for the crib because he smushes his face against his UGA one during the night. There are also some pictures of him in his new toy. He can't quite play in it the way it was intended, but he loves to drool all over the little turtle and duck while trying to fit them in his mouth. Teeth are on their way!! Have a good Thursday.





No comments: