Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Any guesses?

All of my boys are off to the doctor tomorrow. Any guesses on what Will is going to weigh? He is SO heavy. I think probably about 20 pounds. Yikes!! I will let you know what I find out. He is getting shots when we go, so it might be a crummy afternoon.

Brad has an appointment with a Gastroenterologist tomorrow. He has been having bad pain in his right side in his abdomen. They had ruled out gallstones and appendix in the ER two weeks ago. He is going to see what their opinion might be. Please pray that he is okay. He has been in a lot of pain, and he has not been able to even pick Will up.

When he gets home, I am going to take Toby to the vet. He needs his "check" and his nails clipped. He won't be too happy with me when we get there.

Tomorrow night Ellen and I are starting our tennis lessons. The boys both play, so we got talked in to taking some lessons. They are for four weeks and they start tomorrow night.

Well, Will is calling, so I am off. I will post tomorrow after all the appointments.

No comments: