Monday, September 1, 2008

Our weekend

We have had a pretty good weekend around here...especially when you compare it to the week we had. :) Friday was my 29th birthday, so we went out to Provino's with Meme and Poppy. On your birthday you get a free meal there, so there was no question about where we would go. Meme and Poppy gave me several different gift cards, and I love them all!!

Saturday night we went to dinner with Nana, Granddaddy, Aunt Abigail, Uncle Tim, and Cousin Joshua at Red Lobster...it was yummy. Abigail and Tim got me a giftcard for Gooseberry Patch (a catalog) and I have already spent it. Brad said giftcards burns holes in my pocket. Haha. Nana and Granddaddy got me a new set of pots and pans. Now I can throw my crap Kroger ones away!!! :) They are bright red and I love them.

Before we went to Red Lobster, we went to the Shane Company and got my wedding rings back. I had to have them sized. I haven't worn them since November and even after losing all my pregnancy weight, I couldn't fit them past my knuckles. So, they have been resized and Shane Company did it absolutely free!!! I was so happy about that.

Saturday night Meme and Poppy came over to cheer on the Crimson Tide with us. They both went to Alabama, so even though we are a Bulldog house, we cheer on the Tide when they aren't playing the Dawgs. Both teams won, so it was a good day.

Sunday we went to my grandmother's house. I have posted pictures of out family that was there. Will even got pictures taken with his second cousin Benjamin and his third cousin Casey. There are pictures on there with Grandmother and her grandchildren and then one of her and her great-grandchildren and one of all of us. We were missing a few family members, but it was nice to visit with the ones that were there.

Meme and Poppy went with us down there and they rode around looking at lake houses with Brad after we ate lunch. It was a very nice afternoon.

I finished my work last night when we got home, so I am going to relax and enjoy the day with my husband and son. Oh, and my hallway is FULL of dirty laundry that I am washing. Brad and I were both out of commission last week, so the house has been neglected. Well, Will is rolling around the family room floor, so I am going to go play with him. I hope you all have a great Labor Day.










No comments: