Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our weekend

We had a good weekend. Brad left Saturday morning and went to Arizona for the GA game. After that, he and Josh went to Vegas. They came home this morning, and we are SO excited to see Daddy when he gets home. We have missed him a lot.

While he was gone, Will and I spent the time with Nana and Granddad. We had a lot of fun. We went shopping and got to spend a lot of quality time with them. Will got a bath every night that he was there, which is more than he usually gets! :)

Will wore his "Daddy's Little Punkin" pj's. He looked too cute in them. One afternoon he decided to hold his own juice bottle. Last night I had to get him so pedialyte because his tummy has been so upset. His nose is still really yucky, and he woke up with a nasty cough this morning. But, he is still my happy little boy, and I am glad about that.

Yesterday afternoon while Nana was at work, we went to the mall and some other stores surrounding the mall. We went to the new Toy's R Us because I had a coupon for diapers, so I wanted to see if it was worth it to get them there. Anyway, we cruised down a lot of aisles. On one, I found little Sesame Street characters. I let Will hold the Ernie and it was love at first bite!! He kept biting his nose and laughing the whole time. When I took him away, he started screaming. I gave him back and he just kept biting and laughing. So, we ended up getting Ernie. I had to take the tag off of him and hand it to the guy because Will would not give him up. He is too cute with him!

Well, we are going to go put our things away from the weekend. Have a great afternoon!





No comments: