Sunday, October 12, 2008

Will loves Sunday School

What a nice weekend we have had together. Yesterday morning Will and I delivered Leynie Hester's 5th birthday cake to her. It was so cute when she saw it and said it was the cake she always wanted. :) Too sweet. Her Mom told me the cake was a success, so that made me happy.

This morning Will went to Sunday School/Nursery for the first time at church. He was there while we were in Sunday School and then in church. The lady who is in there every week said he did great, so that made us very happy. Our friends from SS were helping in there while we were in church. Doogie said he held Will most of the time and played with him. Will must have had a good time with his friends Autumn and Walker because he was WORN out. He slept in the car, a little while when Daddy and I went out to lunch, and has been asleep over 2 hours since we got home. They said he only slept about 10 minutes while he was there...too much to look at, I guess. They even put a paper in his bag about the story they learned today. It was too cute. I am sure he will be excited to go back...it is fun that Mama and Daddy's friends in their class have children in Will's class.

Will should be crawling in the next week or so. He can scoot really fast and get where he needs to go on the floor. I have been putting something out of reach that he wants and moving it as he gets closer so that he keeps going. He is so funny. He hates to be still, and he really does not like to be on his back. He LOVES his tummy, or better yet, he loves to be standing...in the Johnny Jump or his stationary toy. I think we are going to have our hands full.

He is going to the doctor on Thursday to have his ears checked to be sure the infection is gone. I am taking Brad on Friday to have another test done. He is doing MUCH better, but we still don't know the cause of the pain. Strange!!

Well, I am off. I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Talk to you soon.





No comments: