Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Little Like Me??

So, my dad found some pictures of me when I was three months old. The quality is not too good because I took a picture of them through a glass frame because it was sealed on the back. Anyway, he wanted me to see them because they look a lot like Will. I think that they do, too. What do you think?

Will got to stay with his Nana for a few hours this morning. Here he is in his "pumpkin" outfit. We went and had an oil change early this morning and then headed to Nana's for him to stay there while I went and had an appointment with the doctor who delivered Will...5 months to the date, too! I just can't believe 5 months has gone by already.

Meme is coming over this afternoon to stay with Will until Daddy gets home. I have my last tennis lesson tonight. Tomorrow afternoon Cousin Kate is coming to stay with us for a few hours until Meme gets off work. I am sure we are going to have a fun afternoon...I may need a nap afterwards!!! They are both always on the go, so I am sure they will wear me out!!





No comments: