Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun Times

Will and I had a fun day together today. We were unable to go to lunch with Michelle and Bennett today, but we are planning on seeing them this week. We hung out at the house most of the day, but ran a few errands, like Walmart and Party City, and we did a favor for Meme and Poppy, too. Mama baked lots of cake today and even decorated a cake for Daddy to take to work tomorrow...see the picture below.

Will just loves his Johnny Jump. He really loves jumping. He jumped so hard today that his socks were starting to come off. I had to snap a picture. He is just too funny. He also loves when we carry him around on our shoulders. He always starts smiling when he gets up there. :)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you start with chocolate buttercream to make the black icing?

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

Nope...white...I color all my icing. I like bright colors!! :)

Anonymous said...

The pumpkin cake was yummy! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

OK, then tell me how you get it so black! I had the hardest time making black icing and had to add chocolate to it to make it turn a true black. It just kept turning a grayish purple. This is Karin, by the way.

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

Just add a LOT of color. LOL. :) I honestly just think I add more color than a normal person would. It also gets darker as it sets.