Monday, October 20, 2008

Kissing time!!

My granny used to tell my dad that he was going to kiss the skin right off of my cheeks. Some days I feel like Brad and I might kiss Will's skin too much. Lately though, Will is getting in to kissing us back. If we go stand in front of the mirror and I kiss his cheek, he will turn and "kiss" my cheek back...however mine is a little more wet that I leave his. :) Here are some kissy pictures from yesterday.

It has turned cold here in Grayson!! Brad turned our heat on this morning and covered Will with a blanket before he left for work this morning. When Will woke up, we had to change his jammies, and so in honor of the cold, we put on some snowman pj's. Too cute.

Our tv in our den is not working, so someone is coming to fix it tomorrow. So, that means we all pile in our bedroom and watch tv together. This morning while Will and I were waking up, I took some pictures of him playing on our bed. I love the one that looks like he is about to kiss someone. Who ever knew being a Mama could be this fun??

This week I am making two birthday cakes. They are for the same person, a sweet lady named Anna who has 7 precious children. It is her son's 10th birthday and her dad's 80th. Stay tuned for their cake pictures. I can't wait to do her son's cake...it is going to be awesome.

Will and I are having lunch with my friend Michelle and her son Bennett on Wednesday. The boys are about 9-10 weeks apart in age...Bennett is older. It will be neat to see them together. I will take a picture and post it Wednesday.

Well, I am off to do some laundry while Will is napping. Have a good Monday.




2 comments:

karen said...

Oh my gosh...that picture of Will kissing is the cutest picture ever!!!! Aunt Karen

Lil Langley said...

I always knew you both were Tech fans deep down inside! I like Wil's shirt! Love your blog, too!