Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

Okay, so my cousin Jennifer tagged me. Basically, you have to write 7 facts about yourself and put them on your blog. Then I will tag 7 people and they have to do the same. So, here we go with 7 random facts...

1. I love God, Brad, Will, and all my family with all of my heart.

2. I really love to decorate cakes. It relaxes me.

3. Grocery shopping is a "chore" that I really love to do.

4. I have a problem when it comes to parties. I LOVE to give them. In the past 2+ years I have given my sister's wedding shower, sister-in-law's baby shower, a friend's baby shower, and I already have my 5 month old's first birthday planned and everything purchased except the food...which I already have a list of what I need to get as far as that is concerned. Is there a help group for people like that? :)

5. I absolutely loved every day I was pregnant. It was such a wonderful, miraculous feeling to know a life was inside of me.

6. My favorite sound is the laugh that comes out of my son's mouth when he and his daddy are playing. It could melt your heart and it makes each day worth living.

7. I love to hear the garage door go up at the end of the day and Brad walk through the door. It makes me so happy when our little family is together.

So, that's it. It wasn't too hard. I am sure I could come up with lots more things if I needed to, but they just said 7. :)

Now I will tag...
Lauren Bentley, Dawn Jarvis, Catherine Boozer, Andrea Kiep, Melanie Crozier, Brent Hardeman, and Lisa and Brian Crissman.

1 comment:

The Graham Family said...

This party plannign thing must be in the Kilpatrick blood. I wish we lived closer to each other, we could probably make some good money if we joined forces!