Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My sweet baby boy...

Here are some recent pictures of our precious little one. As you can see, he is starting to sit up by himself now. He is also getting around very well. I wouldn't call it actual crawling, but I think that he is getting around to where he wants to go almost as well as he will when he is crawling. He has also started "talking" A LOT. He always seems to have something to say...he must really belong to me. :)

He is going to see Dr. Messick tomorrow, hopefully leaving with news that his ear is free of infection. Will is going to visit for a while with Nana later in the day while Mama and Daddy go to a meeting. We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Will inside Brad's shirt is sooooo funny! I needed a good laugh today! I look forward every day looking at your blogspot!!!

Lil Langley said...

Diet Mtn. Dew??? What??? I am in a job crunch and you are drinking Diet Mtn. Dew??? What happened to brand loyalty / helping a brotha' out???

Vault Zero is a very good drink - try it! Will, by the way, you are too young to be consuming those drinks! ;) Love your blog - I need some pointers for lil' Autumn's blog, so keep in touch!