Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Will's a BIG boy!!!


Will and I went to see Dr. Messick today for his 9-month check up. Chunky monkey weighed in at 21.12 pounds (67th percentile), 30.5 inches (96th percentile), and 19 inch head circumference (98th percentile). Dr. Messick said he looked great!!

This morning I noticed when Will yawned that the tooth next to his bottom teeth (the only ones in his mouth) had broken through, so 3 bottom teeth. Then Dr. Messick showed me a side top tooth had broken through as well, so 4 teeth. Then he said that the other 3 top teeth should break through any day. So, by the end of the week, Boo-boo could have 7 teeth. Going from 2 to 7 in a few days is crazy!! :)

Here are some pictures of Will in his walker...he flies around the house in it. Then there is a picture of his crazy hair when I took his hat off the other day. The other two are some cakes I did this weekend. Enjoy!!
















No comments: