Saturday, February 14, 2009

Daddy's 30th Birthday

Today is Daddy's 30th birthday. He has chosen for us to go to the Aquarium today. It should be a lot of fun. Here is one of the gifts Will and I gave to Brad. It is in a frame for him to take to work...his request!! Enjoy!!

30 Reasons We Love Brad Rucker on his 30th Birthday!!

Mama’s Reasons for loving Daddy:
1. You are a Godly man.
2. You love and respect me.
3. Even when I do things that make you mad, you always love me and forgive me.
4. You are an AWESOME daddy!!
5. When we are riding down the road, you always look at me and tell me I look pretty, even when I don’t.
6. When you are driving and I am sitting in the passenger seat, you always hold my hand.
7. You let me pick where we are going to go eat…most of the time.
8. You will watch girly movies with me and cry at all the parts I cry at…that is a real man!
9. You are always appreciative of the things I do around the house.
10. When I hear the garage door go up at the end of the day, I get so excited that we are about to see you.
11. You never complain about all the hours you have to work to support our family.
12. You love the time you spend with Boo-boo.
13. You are a good masseuse.
14. You always give me “me” time when I need it.
15. After almost 6 years of marriage, my heart still skips a beat when you are around!


Will’s Reasons for loving Daddy:
1. You take me to church to learn about Jesus!!
2. You always tell me how much you love me.
3. You always make me laugh.
4. You teach me about how to play the Play Station 3.
5. You take me to the park and let me enjoy the nice outdoors.
6. You are a good diaper changer…even when I try to roll over.
7. You loved every minute of my first week at home with you and Mama.
8. No matter what, you always take the time to give me a hug and kiss.
9. You always know the best way to play with the toys.
10. You can throw me the highest of anybody.
11. I feel safe in your strong arms.
12. I love when you come in my room to get me in the morning…I light up.
13. I know that Mama and I are the most important people in your lives.
14. I know you love my Mama because of the way you treat her.
15. You are the best “tummy eater” around!!

The list could go on and on, but you are only 30 today, so there are 30 reasons why we love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, I searching for the best information for Garage Doors~~*

and your Blog are very interesting too

i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

Please comeback to visit my blog too : Garage Doors

I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.