Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oodles of Noodles...

Mama made her and Daddy some baked spaghetti last night. Guess what I got??


A noodle!!! And guess what else???

I liked it!!!

Here are some pictures of Will from over the weekend. And also, here is Amelia's second birthday cake from Friday. I started last year with her first birthday cake, and I have been doing cakes for her family of 7 kids ever since...except the sisters I missed after Will's birth, but we will get this them year!! I am making 100 cupcakes for Amelia's Mama for Friday. My house sure will smell yummy tomorrow.


Not to mention, Boo-boo's Daddy is turning the big "3-0" this Saturday...yep, Valentine's Day!! I will be making him some cupcakes for his birthday, too. I was going to make a cake, but he decided he wanted cupcakes instead. Will and I spent the morning at the mall buying Daddy some gifts. It will be a fun weekend for sure!!

Maybe Brad and I can figure out how to get a video on here. Boo-boo has started walking 4-5 feet and then he falls down. It is so fun to play with him and let him walk back and forth. It is also cute when he decides to walk to his toys from the couch or the table instead of crawl. Oh, my baby is growing up!!





No comments: