Friday, February 13, 2009

Will you accept this rose?

I took Will for some 9-month pictures today. This was part of Daddy's birthday present...his 30th birthday is on Valentine's Day. Have you ever seen the Bachelor on ABC? Well, at the end, when he chooses the women he wants to keep, he asks them to accept a rose. After seeing this picture, I guess Will is preparing to be the Baby Bachelor. :)

These are some more of the pictures I had taken. They are pretty cute. He did such a good job...especially for as long as we ended up being there. My little boy is growing up!! We are going to the Georgia Aquarium tomorrow for Will's first time. I am interested to see how he likes it. I will post pictures when we get home!! Have a great weekend!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a little angel! Precious beyond words!