Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a day!!

We just got home and I am tired!! Will and I went and spent two nights at my Grandmother's house. It was a nice visit. The picture of Will in his hat was yesterday at lunch. He couldn't stop staring at the Red Hatters. They couldn't stop staring at him either. We had three people come over during lunch and ask if they could speak to Will. It was cute.

We got up and came home earlier than planned this morning. Will was up all throughout the night with a horrific cough. So, off to the Pediatrician we went. He just has a cold...typical thing I hear...but Dr. Messick was concerned with his cough not going away, so then we headed to the Lab to get bloodwork for allergy testing...notice the big bandage on his arm? Well, it took two of us to hold him down so that the lady could draw the blood. I thought it would never end. His face was bright red, snotty, and wet from tears. He was VERY happy to get back to the van. We should know the results maybe Monday.

Mom and I went to the Kidsignment sale on Tuesday. We got 92 items!!! It was insane. This is his whole spring and summer wardrobe, and I feel good about the selections we made. I will post a picture of everything once it is all washed and folded. Well, Will is waking up from his nap, so I am off.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he wanted one of those RED HATS!!!!