Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What a Day

Not only did Will wake up this morning with his first cold, but two other things happened. Yesterday he was playing with his thumb and sucking it a little, but today he really went to town on it. Luckily, I got a picture. Also, he turned over three times from his tummy to his back. It was so cute. I hate that Daddy was at work and missed it, but I am sure he will do it again for him. Here are two pictures from today. As you can tell, the cold is making Will a little emotional.


1 comment:

The Caudill Family said...

Hey you guys,
It's your cousin Sarah out here in Texas. Brad - your wonderful Mom just forwarded the new blog to us and I was so excited to see it. Will is so handsome. Cherish every moment you have with him! Maybe one day my two boys will have the chance to meet both Will and Kate!
Lots of love!
Sarah