Monday, July 28, 2008

The Rucker Family Vacation

We just returned home from our trip to Blue Ridge with Meme, Poppy, Aunt Beth, Uncle Zack, and cousin Kate. I hope you enjoy our pictures. Kate is in her pinching stage, so we had to keep telling her to be gentle with Will. They seem to be amazed by each other. It is cute.

Brad and I watched them both yesterday while the other 4 went tubing down the river. It was SO hot and the babies were sweating, as were we, so we hopped in the car and went to Sonic. Yes, Will is naked at Sonic, and yes, that is a passy goatee...haha...I am telling you, it was hot. We had a good time though. Two different ladies asked us how close in age they were and if they were siblings. It was funny.

There is also a picture of Will holding a rattle. It is his first time ever holding one. He rattled it a few times and then was done with that. :)

We had a good time on our trip, but we are also glad to be home. Brad is off for two more days, and I am starting back to work later in the week. I am not returning to teaching this year, but I am returning to doing transcription work from home. I feel very blessed to have the chance to stay home with Will, so I am ready to go back to making a little money for our family.

Enjoy our pictures. We will update again later.










No comments: