Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cake Decorating







Let me start by saying that Will had a great day today. After sleeping 9 hours (yipee) last night, he woke up so happy and wanting to play. This afternoon he got to see his Meme and his Nana. Here is a picture of each of them with him today.

When Brad got home tonight, I was finishing up my cake that someone ordered. (I attached a picture) I had a little round cake made from leftover batter and a little leftover pink icing. My darling husband decided he was going to decorate that little cake. So, I have attached a picture of his cake as well (which he says he would charge $75 for). See if you can guess which one I did and which one is his masterpiece. Watching him did make me think that it is going to be fun to have Will help me decorate one someday...one someone isn't paying me for. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I melt each time I see our Little Will smile! I love your web page! Thank you for your effort and time in putting it together for all of us to enjoy!
Love, MeMe