Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pool time

We took Will to the pool today for the first time. He did well when we were in the water, but he got fussy when we got out. I don't think he had enough nap this afternoon before we took him. It was nice, but Daddy wouldn't let him wear his pool hat that matches his bathing suit. Next time though, he will.

Also, I have posted pictures of Will looking at the computer last night. In one shot he is watching the video Brad made of him. The other is him checking out a few lake houses that he wants Meme and Poppy to look at. I also put a picture on of him and his Daddy talking...too cute.

Will is having his three month old pictures on Saturday. We are going to The Portrait Shoppe. The ladies there did my wedding and Abigail's wedding, so we know they are good. They gave me a gift certificate when I had Will for a free sitting and 8X10, so I am excited. I know they will turn out great.

Will is also going to be starting on cereal this weekend. We will definitely post some pictures of that.

I went and met with Donna today. She is the lady I am going to be working for. She told me that there is no minimum of work I have to do each week, so basically I can set my own pace and schedule. That is good. I am going to take it slow until I get back in the swing of things. I have one 52 minute file due on Monday night, so I have plenty of time to get it done...although it may take me 4 hours to do it. haha.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures. There will be more to come.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep looking for us a good deal on a lake house, Will. I love you!
MeMe