Friday, July 25, 2008

I can't believe it

I just can't believe that today at 11:15am my little boy will be 12 weeks old. Some days it seems like I have had him forever, and other days I can remember checking in at Northside to be induced. God has truly blessed our lives with Will. He is an angel, and I am so grateful that God chose the two of us to be his parents.

Here are some pictures from his actual birthday. Don't you like how daddy took a picture and made me do thumbs up after our first little scare? That was about 20 minutes before they rushed me down to the OR. I remember Dr. Robbins asking me when we got in there if I was scared. I told him that I was feeling fine because he knew what he was doing and God was in control. About 10 minutes later, my perfect baby boy arrived...and daddy did get to see him come out! What a day to remember!!




1 comment:

The Kiep Kid's Mom said...

Hey girl! I found your blog through Catherine. I had no idea you made cakes! They are amazing! I will have to get you to make Mary Catherine's cake in August. You are super talented!!
Andrea Kiep