Monday, July 21, 2008

No pictures today...

Hi all. No pictures today. Unfortunately, our battery to our camera is gone. I am so upset about this. We took our camera to a baby shower yesterday and somewhere between our kitchen table and their house and back, the battery has gone missing. We didn't take the camera out of the bag, so we don't know what happened. We have searched our house and our friends have searched theirs, so I just don't know what to do about it. It is gone. :(

We did have a good weekend together though. I don't know why, but the weekends always seem to fly by so quickly. I feel like we finally get to Friday night and I blink my eyes and Brad is headed back to work. His big project started at work today, so he had lots to do to prepare. His mom came last night and helped him make the posters he needed.

Will is doing much better. His nose is still a little stuffy, but he seems to be feeling so much better. Last night he fell asleep around 8:30, I put him in his crib at 9 and he did not wake up until 5:30 this morning. It was so nice...especially since I fell in the bed around 9:15. I felt like I got some good sleep.

I got another cake order for this weekend. It is for a baby shower, but it has a princess theme. So, I am making a princess doll cake. The lady needs it Saturday, but we are going to the mountains then, so I told her she would get it Friday. She seemed happy with that.

Well, Will is taking his afternoon nap, so I am going to go fold laundry and start on dinner. Hopefully the battery will turn up, or we may be going to Best Buy...I can't go that many days without new pictures.

1 comment:

aprilmay said...

Hi Debi, Brad and Will,
I appreciate your webpage and blog. Keeping up with family in such a modern way is awesome. We are truly blessed to be included in your family !! Much love, Sandi ... Meme's (Myra's) cousin