Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where did Will go??

Today is Will's 16-month birthday. I can't believe so much time has gone by since our precious boy came into this world. It has been the best!! When I picked him up from Jackie's house today, she told me that he is "graduating" tomorrow during nap time from a pack-n-play to a cot...a COT...that means he is NOT little anymore!!! He also did not want to leave today...I had to go and pull him away from the toys and carry him out!! Here are a few pictures of him playing this afternoon at our house...

He couldn't get out of the tub, so he just sat down...haha!
What a sweetheart...hard to believe that little angel pitched his first real tantrum in Kroger on Monday and threw Teddy Grahams all over the floor!! Then yesterday, we were playing and I tried to help open the toy...he obviously didn't want me to, because he stood up as fast as he could, grabbed my arm with both hands, and went in for a bite! Some days the little angel turns into a devil, but I even love those days!!


One of his favorite things to do...go underneath the ottoman in the living room...Where did Will go??

Oh...there he is...with a passy that he found somwhere in his room...and he hasn't had a passy since he was 2 months old!! What a nut!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're blogging again! I look forward to seeing our little guy in pictures and hearing about his day when I get home from work.