Thursday, September 10, 2009

So, what's been going on??

It has been a little while since I updated, so let me catch you up on what is going on in the Rucker household. I don't think I gave Will's stats from his doctor's appointment on Friday. He weighs 26.11 pounds (72nd percentile) is 34.5 inches long (98th percentile) and I can't remember how round his head was, but once again, 99th percentile. Full of brains, I think!! :)
Will is doing AWESOME at Jackie's house. He started sleeping on the big boy cot. She says after lunch that she cleans his hands and tells him to go lay down. He gets on the cot and sleeps about 2-2.5 hours. This will surely help us when it is time for a big boy bed!!
Will fell and busted his mouth yesterday morning at Jackie's house. It was the inside of his top lip...poor little guy!! It didn't seem to bother him though once the bleeding stopped, so that was good.
Will is talking more every day. Yesterday he told me, "no-no Mama"...I couldn't believe it. My favorite thing is to watch Brad "eat" on Will's belly...and hear him yell "Da-da" in between bouts of giggles!! It is the best!!
Will can now point to his head, nose (usually by picking it), belly, and sometimes will show you his tongue. Every now and then he can do his eyes and ears. I told Brad last night that we need to get it on video...it is so cute!!
Well, that is all I can think of going on right now...enjoy some pictures...
Will doesn't get sweets very often, but he sure loves it when he does...look what kind of mess he makes with one tiny M&M...This was on Monday...we were about to go to Chick-fil-A for our free chicken sandwich!! Wear your favorite team, and get a sandwich...yep, Will got one, too!!

Daddy was being silly...gave Boo-boo a diaper head!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that he just goes and lays down on his cot and sleeps for 2 hours! Samuel would never do that!
~Karin