Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I can see clearly now...I hope the rain is gone...

Today is day two of no school due to flooding here in GA. Yesterday I got all the way to work before finding out that school had been delayed, later to be called off. Luckily, they closed schools for today last night, so I didn't get up and head out to work. I let Will go to Jackie's for a little while this morning, so that I could get some things done, and because she is going out of town tonight until Monday, so I wanted him to play with his buddies. When we got home, he ran for his car. The sun is coming out now, so hopefully after his nap, we can take it out for some fun...



Today marks the day that Mama Dell would have turned 100. Myra e-mailed some people this morning and I was reminded of this special day. Mama Dell is Brad's grandmother who passed away 7 months after we got married in 2003. She was 94 years old. Here is one of my favorite pictures of us...she was enjoying her cupcake at our wedding, and she offered me a bite. Haha...the photographer thought it was cute, so we struck a pose. Happy Birthday, Mama Dell!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi MAMA, Boys shouldn't drink and drive!!!
G.M. (short for Grandma)