Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just hanging out in my room...

This afternoon when we got home from Jackie's, Will just wanted to hang out in his room. Here are a few pictures of him playing with some toys...

So many toys, so little time...
I think that is a good choice of a book, Will!!!


This weekend should be fun...with hopefully a little less rain!! Will is going to spend the night at Meme and Poppi's house on Friday night. We are going to Hunter's 1st birthday party on Saturday. And if it isn't raining, we are going to the fair with Nana and Granddad on Sunday!!
Mama has been feeling bad this week!! I stayed home from work and went to the doctor on Wednesday. From all my tests, they have concluded that I have Diverticulitis...a disease of my colon! I got an infection from it, and that is why I have been so ill this past weekend and week. The two medications they put me on are making me feel a little better. I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a follow up appointment. Oh, and the doctor said he hasn't seen someone my age with diverticulitis in over 10 years...I guess hitting 30 was a little harder on my body than I thought...LOL...it thinks I am older! :)


No comments: