Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mama is 30!!

We're back...back to blogging, that is. It has been over a week. In that week, Mama has been sick, has had curriculum night and didn't get home until after 9pm, and then to end the week, Mama turned 30 on Saturday!! Here are a few pictures from our week...I will try to be better next week...
Will had some wild hair one morning...Daddy caught in on film!

Some beautiful flowers from some neighbors...as a thank you for taking their son to tennis camp one day over the summer! I like opening the door to people like that...LOL!

Will at Dominick's for my birthday dinner last night!! He loves to eat! While we were all enjoying our salads, he was munching on carrot shreds, black olives, and craisins...then he ate three little saucers of spaghetti!!

My birthday cake that Meme made...Caramel...my favorite! :)



Will while everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me...he must of thought it was for him!!


I spent some wonderful time with my family last night!! They also gave some fabulous gifts!! I got gift cards to Target, Kohl's, and Belk, a pretty new monogrammed purse, and a new monogrammed school bag from my hubby! He also got me a few gift cards and is having our carpets cleaned tomorrow while he is off work!!! I was most excited about that. Oh yeah, and my mom got me a new chocolate fountain because mine bit the dust...I now have the Wilton one...bigger and better...now, who's having a shower? LOL!
One more thing I forgot to mention...on Friday when I picked Will up from Jackie's house, he didn't want to come home with me!! I knew that day would come, and as happy as I was that he loves to be there, I was a little sad, too! Have a good week!!




No comments: