Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What am I going to do with him???

So, my child likes to climb on top of the kitchen table...and I have taken all the chairs away. He will pull a chair back to the table and climb on...determined to get on there to play in the centerpiece or to touch the chandelier. How do I keep him off the table???


He has also started straightening his arms, clenching his fists and doing a "grr" sound. I caught pictures of it this afternoon. Too funny! He knows he is funny, too!













3 comments:

Abigail Johnson said...

Just do what I did when i babysat him....make is so he cant move the chairs. He gets frustrated and eventually quits. Basically I interlocked the chairs so they were tangled and he couldnt move just one. Or you could put an electric fince around the table and make him wear the collar! I think I'll bring one next time.

Anonymous said...

That deep "grr" sound means he is channeling his Nana! NAANA!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Abigail,remember how you loved to climb up the grandfather clock?? Maybe that's where this is coming from!!LOL