Friday, August 8, 2008

We love Fridays

Will and I just love Fridays. Today is a good one because I finished my transcription work that is due Monday last night, and all I have to do today is decorate Abigail's birthday cake and do a cake and cupcakes for Mary Elizabeth's birthday party. The rest of the day is for Will and I to relax and enjoy our time together.

I wanted to post a picture of Will a few minutes ago after finishing his rice cereal. He has his fists in the air like a muscle man. Too cute. Then he had some brotherly love with Toby...or was he just smelling the cereal? And he loves his tummy time. I also wanted to post a picture of him after getting his belly full while wearing his "I love my Nana" bib.

Lastly, there is a picture of "Pharoah" Will, as Daddy called him. Funny story...I sent Brad in to put Will's pj's on the other night. Well, he decided to make him a Pharoah with his clothes and call me in. I had to get a cute picture. Have a good weekend.





No comments: