Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just hanging out

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. Will and I have just been hanging out today. I got my file done that is due tomorrow night, so we are good to go to Aunt Abigail's house without worrying about working. That is a nice feeling. We are going to spend the night with her tomorrow night.

I wanted to post a few pictures of Will. He seems to grow each night in his crib. Today he was on my lap and I turned on Toon Disney. He watched for about 25 minutes. I would lay him back against me, and he would cry until I sat him up to a sitting position. Then he would watch the tv and talk to it. It makes me sad that my little baby is not a little baby anymore, but I love each stage as it comes.

So, here are some pictures of Will. He really likes playing with his floor toy now. He has realized when he kicks it that it will sing to him. Also, here is a picture of him sleeping...I was finishing my file, and he took a nap on the guest bed while I worked. Too cute.

Also, I don't think I told you that Will is eating fruit now. We started cereal almost 2 weeks ago, and Saturday I started him on applesauce. So far he has had applesauce and bananas. I think we will try pears in a few days. He LOVES fruit. What can I say? My son loves to eat. I will get a picture of him eating his fruit when there is someone here to take it. It is hard to feed him and take a picture at the same time. Have a great rest of the day.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little angel while he is sleeping. I miss seeing him.
Meme