Friday, August 22, 2008

The Ghost of Tennis Past

What a day!! I woke up sick this morning and had to call my doctor and get some antibiotics called in. Will and I went and picked them up only to find out I had to pay full price because the insurance card I had for Brad's work was not a prescription card. I needed the medicine, so I paid it. I can get reimbursed if I bring in the card within a week...the card we don't have. :(

Anyway, this afternoon I have been trying to get Will to take a nap, but he has been fighting me. I don't know if he does not feel well, or if he is just playing with me. At one point while I was rocking him he started laughing at me. What a kid. So, Donna just e-mailed me and said she will not have another file for me until Monday, so that means I just have 10 minutes left to type before Monday. So, as I am getting ready to stop working and go feed Will, he finally falls asleep. I posted a picture. He had been playing on the guest bed for about 10 minutes.

I have also posted a picture of him waiting on his cereal the other day. He loves to sit on the counter and watch me make it. The one of him on the floor on his tummy was the other morning when he was waiting on his breakfast. I put him on his back, but he rolled over and looked into the kitchen as if to tell me to hurry up. Now that he can roll, he prefers his tummy.

Also, Brad brought in the "ghost of tennis past" last night while I was working. He put his tennis shirt on Will and thought it made him look like a ghost. Too funny. Those two will be getting into trouble in a few years, I just know it.

Aunt Beth, Uncle Zack, and Cousin Kate are coming to visit tomorrow. We are so excited to see them. They couldn't come last weekend, so we are glad they are coming tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great weekend.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my little Will!
Instead of Willie B. like at the zoo, I have a little Willie E!
Nana & Granddad say happy 4 months!