Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun with Daddy

Will has had a good time playing with his daddy this weekend. I just can't leave them alone for too long because they like to do things that can get them into trouble. Friday night I was working and they were in the den and then his bedroom playing with some toys. All of a sudden, like Nascar, they come flying through the room I am working in on the ride on lion. I had to get the camera and take a picture...I especially love the one of him heading back into his bedroom.

Then today I went and worked out with my mom. Well, I get home to find Will laying on my bed in his diaper. Brad said he just wanted his clothes off, so he did what Will liked. Well, Brad told me he thought Will had a messy diaper, so when I checked there was nothing, but Brad had written a message on the rear of Will's diaper. I guess it was meant for all you Techies out there. :)

What can I say? My boys like to get into trouble. At least they are cute. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will has the cutest behind...the picture of him heading out of town on his bike is precious.