Monday, May 18, 2009

Will, what's for dinner?

One of Will's favorite things to do during the day is pull out my cookbooks. He actually will sit there and look through them. I wonder if he is admiring the pictures, or trying to figure out how many he could rip up before I notice? :)

We had a great weekend. It was so nice to be home and be able to relax. Saturday night we went to Athens to celebrate Uncle Zack's birthday. Daddy and I went to dinner with Uncle Zack and Aunt Beth at a place called The Last Resort. It was yummy. Meme and Poppi watched the kids.
While I was at a Pampered Chef party Saturday morning, Daddy and Will had some play time. I guess he took these pictures while I was not at home.


Will knows what he needs when it is time to go...a phone and some keys.




I got my Mother's Day present yesterday...a new dryer. It works GREAT!! I was shocked when my sheets dried in one cycle instead of almost two hours. It's little things that make my day...like my baby's smile most of all!!

No comments: