Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nothing too exciting...

There is nothing too exciting going on today...or this week. :)
Here is a cake I made today for a lady whose daughter graduated from nursing school last weekend and will be celebrating tomorrow night.

Will is loving "human" food (I call it). We went to Great-Grandmother and Papa Lou's this past weekend and while the girls went to the mother daughter banquet at the church, Granddad and Papa Lou had Will. While they ate their dinner, Will had a ton of speckled butterbeans. Then when I got home he helped me eat my butterbeans and collard greens.

On Sunday we ate at Picadilly and he ate black eyed peas, spinach, broccoli, zucchini, green beans, and a little turkey. And he loves his whole milk. I haven't found a food yet that he won't eat. I am glad about that...and hope it stays that way because his daddy is VERY picky!! I hope he takes after my taste buds...so far, so good.

We will actually be home this weekend...I won't know what to do with myself. The past two weekends Will and I have gone to Birmingham and to Lake Oconee. This weekend we are home and then will head to Charleston next weekend. What a busy month!!

I took these pictures of Will after breakfast this morning. He was banging on the pantry asking for a cracker, so I gave him a banana cookie...for some reason he drools a lot when he eats these...I don't know why. He also likes to share it with Toby (To-to as he calls him)...he usually gives Toby the first bite of whatever he is about to eat. Too funny.

I hope everyone has a good rest of the week and a great weekend. Will and I are going on Friday to Ms. Jackie's house where he will stay next year while I am at work. We are going to go play for a little while and visit. I will try and get some cute pictures soon and post them...I know the fans are getting restless without new updates. :)















No comments: