Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who's been eating the crib??

So, this is the view of the inside of Will's crib as of today. Keep in mind, this is only a little piece of what it looks like. It used to be just the inside of the crib, but since those top 4 teeth have popped through, the top of the rail is being abused now, too. Because he has a convertible crib. the plastic protectors don't fit. Luckily, I found something that should work on-line and it is in route to my house now. This is how I imagine the conversation would be if Will could talk..
Mama: Hi, Boo-boo, did you have a good nap?
Will: Hi Mama!!
Mama: Boo-boo, who's been eating on your crib?
Will: What are you talking about, Mama?
Mama: All those marks on the rail. Have you been chewing on your crib?
Will: No, Mama, why would you think that? :)



5 comments:

boxermama24 said...

Oh gosh, what are you going to do?!

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

I guess we are going to have to paint over what he "ate." Then I am going to put the cover over it that I have ordered and hope that works. This crib needs to go through at least one more child!! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! We are having that same problem. Let me know what you ordered!
- Tiffany H.

Anonymous said...

maybe he is confused by the decor...he thinks he is supposed to act like a dog.

Anonymous said...

Samuel did the same thing, on the sides of the crib, too. I didn't even fix it. I am sure the next kid will do the same thing!
-Karin