Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside!!

Well, the weather people were right...Georgia got some snow!! In fact, as I type, the snow is coming down very hard!! This morning Will and I went to Grandmother's to celebrate her birthday. Brad called and said he wanted us to head home because it was getting bad at home. We had to go 35 miles an hour on Interstate 20 coming home. It was really bad in Conyers!! When we got home, we bundled up and played for a little while. Will really seemed to enjoy the snow!! Our cute snowman daddy built died a little while after this picture was taken...he is now laying on his back. :) I am so glad we don't live in weather like this all the time, but I enjoy it every now and then!!



































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll!

Anonymous said...

Is that the cool thing now...to wear ziploc bags around your feet? I guess I will have to try that. No pics of Toby playing in the snow?