Thursday, March 5, 2009

I like eggs...but not goose eggs!!

So, Will is VERY mobile now. He walks all over the house. Well, today while he was walking around, he went over to the coffee table, and I don't know exactly how he did it, but he fell over and hit his head on the wood part of our table. Well, it took out a little gash of skin on his forehead. It immediately started swelling and he got a little goose egg on his head. It was the first one, and I'm sure it won't be the last. I just hate it when he gets hurt.

I had a Discovery Toys party a few weeks ago and the toys came in yesterday. One of the things I got Will was the "Big Red Shovel." I thought it was hysterical, and I can just picture us at the beach digging in the sand with that shovel. Well, Will loves it. He carried it around the house yesterday and played with it a lot. He found it again today and decided to play with it. It is so funny.

Iris is here again today. She is being so good, and Will is being very sweet with her. He is being gentle with her today, so I am happy about that. He didn't get upset today when I fed her a bottle...Tuesday he was a little jealous.

Will and I are going to Bethlehem tonight to take dinner to another couple in our Sunday School class that had a little boy last week. We are excited to meet Preston. Have a great day.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His boo boo makes me want to cry. I want to give him a kiss.Love, love, love him!
Meme

Anonymous said...

Oh poor baby... he is just so precious !!! The snow pictures were great too. Love you all !