Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Almost back to normal...


Will is doing so much better this week. He still has a nasty cough, but compared to last week, he is oh so much better. He is smiling and laughing, and almost back to normal. He still is not eating as much as normal, but at least he is eating and keeping it down now.







This morning Will and I went to Nana's house. She was hosting lunch for the county nurses and then they were going to have their staff meeting at her house. One of the nurses just became a Grandmother, so they also had a baby shower for her. I made the cake.
This Saturday night, Brad and I are hosting our Sunday School Christmas Party. I think we are going to have a great time.
I am also working on some goodie bags for Brad to take to work for his department. Abigail is going to come and help me bake next Tuesday night. I have 29 bags to make...lots of goodies to make.
I was going to take Will to meet Santa at our neighborhood clubhouse on Sunday, but since he was so sick, we missed it. I was looking forward to having his picture taken with Santa. I guess we will have to wait for next year's Cookies with Santa. Oh well. Have a good rest of the week.





No comments: