Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just another day in Paradise...

Brad and I just returned from a wonderful 5-day, 4-night trip to the Bahamas with our good friends, Brian and Ellen. We had a wonderful time. Here are a few pictures that I took from our room. Here was our view. I did not do well at carrying my camera and taking pictures on this trip...I guess you would have mainly seen us lying around doing a bunch of nothing most of the time. Haha. You can barely see Atlantis from our room...I zoomed in. We stayed at Breezes. It was all-inclusive, and we had a nice time.

Will went between Meme and Poppy to Nana and Granddad's house. Toby stayed with Meme and Poppy the whole time since Nana and Granddad have enough dogs in their house nowadays. They had a great time while we were gone.

Meme had to take Will to the doctor yesterday. He has a really nasty cold. I am taking him back this afternoon because of his drainage and now he has a temperature of 101.3 At least he is sleeping right now....he definitely is not wanting to miss the naps.

Oh, and guess who was on our flight back to Atlanta? I was sitting in the Nassau airport and saw a man who looked familiar. I think I stared at him for 5 minutes or so trying to pinpoint who he was. Then I figured it out. I told Ellen, but she didn't know who I was talking about. Then I told Brad, and he said the ladies behind him were just talking about who that was, and I was right. It was Howard Stern...not the radio Stern, but the Anna Nicole Smith Stern. He looked a lot taller than I imagined. I kind of felt sorry for him because he was standing alone and had his head down a lot of the time. Yes, I watched him for about 30 minutes. Sorry for my followers, Brad would not let me take any pictures...not even with my phone. Oh well, just take me at my word...he was on our flight...in the 2nd row. :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want new pictures of the kid!!!!!