Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Silly Snowy Day

I left work early this afternoon, before the kids were even dismissed, because Brad said that the roads were getting pretty bad out our way. By the time we got home, we had a good covering of snow. School has already been cancelled for tomorrow which is good considering that we are probably stuck and can't get out of our driveway!! When we got home, Brad was already here, so we all got bundled up to play. They were being pretty funny. After playing, we all got in the hot tub to warm up. Then we came in, got our jammies on, had dinner, and relaxed. We are looking forward to a nice family day tomorrow!


I took the boys to have their pictures made a few weeks ago. I got a canvas of my favorite shot. It isn't great on here...I took it from the actual canvas with my phone...but you can get the picture. Aren't they precious??

No comments: