Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fun Times in Preschool




Again, I love when Daniel's teachers send me pictures. I always learn about things from him each day that he's done, but it's nice to see those things, too. I see a lot of what Will does since his class is right near mine, and I get to see and talk to Daniel's teachers each day when I pick him up, but pictures are great.
The other day, he was having fun again playing in the sensory table. He LOVES coloring and painting, so here he is painting something. And then one day they were counting backwards from 10-1 and he was so excited stacking the blocks. The last picture was from today. They made goo from corn starch and water. The teacher said he was interested in how it would feel! Ha!
Last night a commercial for Olive Garden came on. Daniel pointed and said, "My Meka have that card!!" We had given Ms. Tameka (My Meka...as Daniel calls her) an Olive Garden gift card for Christmas. I thought that was pretty smart! :-)

No comments: