Monday, January 20, 2014

Our weekend

It has been a nice weekend...especially since it's a 3-day weekend! This afternoon, Will and I sat down to count out his collection. He is supposed to bring in 100 of something tomorrow for the 100th day of school. First, he wanted to bring 100 one dollar bills. I quickly told him no to that idea. Then he decided on 100 leaves from our yard. But last night as I was counting out 100 Hershey Kisses for my Kindergarten class for an activity, he decided that is what he wanted for his collection. I had him count out 10 groups of 10, and then we made a 100 out of them! Too cute!

 Last week, we stopped by Kroger and Will saw this...and now he wants one!
 Yesterday I had to get some things from Sam's. The boys and Brad and I took a trip down the interstate to the closest Sam's and then the boys decided they wanted to eat lunch there. Here they were after eating...in my sunglasses! Too much!

 And this is what they looked like the other day on the way to school. Waking them up at 5:30 each morning is NOT fun...for them, or for me! Poor babies!!

No comments: