Saturday, June 15, 2013

Trip to the Fire Station

The boys and I went to South Carolina today for our cousin, Elliott's, third birthday party. Here are some shots I got...Will LOVED baby Grace!
 Daniel loved her, too....kept saying, "I loves mine cousin!!"
 They each high fived the firewoman! Plus, Daniel kissed her!
 Will enjoyed checking out the fire truck up close!
 Daniel loved touching everything!
 Will was very excited to drive!
 Daniel wanted to press every button!
 We tried to get both of them to pose on the front of the fire truck...
 ...but this is the best we could do!
 Daniel and Elliott looked cute together...
 Aunt Winnie and Grace! 
And I have to brag on Daniel and his potty training. We went over two hours away from home today, and Daniel had NO accidents! Then he cried on the way home...and was wearing a diaper since I knew he would fall asleep...and kept saying he didn't want to go potty in his diaper. So, I pulled off the interstate and found a clean looking place, and he POOPED in the potty! I was so proud of him!!! I think we're on the road to no diapers!!

No comments: