Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Sweet Will

My first baby...the one who goes to Kindergarten in 2 months! Wow, time has flown by! You are such a great big brother!!! Daniel gave Will this Bolt for his birthday! He absolutely loves it!!
 Will tells me the funniest things some times. One day, a few days after his birthday, he came in the den and told me that big boy five-year-olds get to have big cups now, and he loves it! Ha!
 Anyone who knows me knows that I love making cakes! Before I had children, I took all of the Wilton cake classes. I have about 200 cake pans in my basement! The idea was for me to make all of my children's birthday cakes...and I always do! Well, this year we did not have Will's birthday party until a few days after his actual birthday. I wanted him to feel special on his birthday, so I bought him a cake at Publix!!! Here is my child's first ever store bought cake...

No comments: