Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our relaxing weekend

This past weekend was a nice and relaxing weekend for us. We just hung out at home and had some good family time. Thanks to an idea I found on Pinterest, I did a craft with Will that I hung outside the boys' bathroom...
 It was a little chilly, but nice enough to ride around with the top down. It cracks me up to take pictures of the kids in the car. I can just imagine what they're thinking in those precious heads...for example...Daniel is thinking in this one, "Oh man, Will, you are about to take out the boat trailer!!"
 And here, Will is thinking, "Would you get out and help me, Daniel?? Can't you see this thing is stuck??"
 They are both thinking..."This is SO much fun!!"
 And Daniel is thinking, "Over there...we must explore over there!!!"
They are so much fun! I just adore them!

No comments: