Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Girl Scouts Have Got Nothing On Us!!

Since Tuesday is Valentine's Day (and Daddy's birthday) Will and I decided that we would make cookies. I wanted to make some to take to school for my class and the class next door, and Will and Daniel wanted to take some to Jackie's house. So, I found a great recipe on Pinterest, and while the boys were sleeping, I made all the cookies and the icing. Well, Will was supposed to be my sprinkle man, and less than 2 minutes into the job, he was found sitting on the job eating a cookie! Haha!
 After his cookie break though, he got serious about his job!
 Very serious!!
 Here are some of the finished cookies! I think I made 60 in all! They boys each got one, and they said they were great. I tasted one crumb, and it was delish! I think we have a family favorite sugar cookie recipe now! It was fun decorating cookies with my sweet big boy!
And speaking of my big boy...yesterday he was out on the back deck and Brad and I were watching him from our bedroom. I looked at Brad and said, "Can you believe he will be going to Kindergarten in a little over a year from now?" We talked about how we couldn't believe that, and Brad said how he'll have to take the day off to deal with that day when it comes! Anyway, a little later, I said to Will, "Boo, Mama doesn't want you to go to Kindergarten!" He didn't skip a beat...looked right at me and said..."Mama, I have to go!" Haha! What a nut!!

No comments: